- Admission Application Forms and Prospectus are available at the school campus.
- After submission of the forms, the school will invite parents for a short interaction.
- Children applying to from Class 2nd onwards will be required to answer a short written diagnostic assessment in English, Mathematics and Hindi.
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission and will depend on the number of seats.
Forms duly completed should be deposited with the:-
- Proof of residence.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by Class 1 officer or First Class magistrate
- Four passport size photographs of Student and Two Passport size photographs of Mother & Father each or Guardian.
- Please note: Transfer Certificate from previous school will be required after admission has been granted.
- Copy of last marksheet.
- The Original documents must be furnished at the time of meeting for Verification.
- List of applicants shortlisted for personal interaction and diagnostic assessment will be displayed at school.
- Scheduling of Parent interaction and Student Diagnostic assessment will be sent by email.
- The list of successful applicants as well as wait-list will be displayed in school.
|A||Pre Nursery||2.5 years by 31st March of Subsequent Academic Year.|
|B||Nursery||3 years by 31st March of Subsequent Academic Year.|
|C||K.G||4 years by 31st March of Subsequent Academic Year.|
|D||1||5 years by 31st March of Subsequent Academic Year.|