- Admission Application Forms and Prospectus are available at the school campus.
- After submission of the forms, the school will invite parents for a short interaction.
- Children applying to from Class 2nd onwards will be required to answer a short written diagnostic assessment in English, Mathematics and Hindi.
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission and will depend on the number of seats.
- Forms duly completed should be deposited with the:-
- Proof of residence and Aadhar Card( Child, Mother and Father)
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by first class officer or First Class magistrate.
- Two passport size photographs. The Original documents must be furnished at the time of meeting.
- Please note: Transfer Certificate from previous school will be required after admission has been granted.
- List of applicants shortlisted for personal interaction and diagnostic assessment will be displayed at school.
- Scheduling of Parent interaction and Student Diagnostic assessment will be sent by email.
- The list of successful applicants as well as wait-list will be displayed in school.
|1||Nursery||3 years by 31st March 2017|
|2||K.G||4 years by 31st March 2017|
|3||1||5 years by 31st March 2017|
|4||2||6 years by 31st March 2017|
|5||3||7 years by 31st March 2017|
|6||4||8 years by 31st March 2017|