Procedure, Rule and Regulations:-
- The right to admission is vested in the management.
- The school will normally admit old students who have been in the school.
- Before admitting the students, the school will make a serious effort to advise students to take up streams suitable for them depending on their previous performance, through personal contact and counseling and career guidance which will be organized for the students of class XII.
- The admission however will be barred to those students who are found guilty of breach of conduct, discipline negligence of studies, such as students whose parents do not attend the Parent-Teacher Meeting or whose report cards remain uncollected after examination and those who have been regulary defaulting in doing home work and submitting for correction.
The school is establised to fulfil the following aims & objectives:-
- To impart quality education to children, irrespective of religion, caste, race and social status.
- To inculcate a sense of discipline, honesty, tolerance, self respect and national unity amonth the children.
- To provide infrastrucute facilities and congenial enviroment for the overall development of the personality of a child to become a responsible citizen of tommrrow.
- To help the government in mitigation illiteracy and unemployment in the country.
- To establish a centre of excellece for children education in Samalkha as per need of National Education Policy.